Location: Hong Kong
Start Date: Year Round
Length of Employment: 12 months
Employer: Book Talk
If you are a goofy storyteller looking for competitive pay, a chance to explore Asia, learn Chinese/Cantonese, an opportunity to work in a cross-cultural working environment in one of the fastest growing economies of the world, LOOK NO FURTHER!
Book Talk are looking for Aussies and Kiwis to join their team as a Creative Native English Storytelling Instructor in Hong Kong.
Full time positions available, 5 day work week teaching Students aged 2-12 years. Class size: 3 to 7 students class.
• A love of teaching kids is essential
• A university degree is an asset
• Candidates without teaching experience are welcome to apply
• Ability to commit to a contract of at least one year
Pay and Benefits
• Monthy rates are HKD$16,000 – HKD$22,000 + bonuses. Negotiable and depending on experience and education.
• 10 paid annual leave Holiday days
• Possible to assist with accommodation.
Book Talk Language Centre was founded in 2009, located in the heart of Hong Kong, 5 mins away from the subway station.
They offer an easy to learn training program making it easier for you to start teaching our courses. Lesson plans and all of the class materials are provided. They foster an interactive place for teachers to teach children. Equipped with a strong team of staff, they have become one of the creative English language places in Hong Kong.
• Eligible to work in Hong Kong
• Minimum: High School Certificate (must have finished year 12)
• Preferred: Bachelor of Education
• Clean Police Check
How to apply
Under31 will support you throughout the application process. We can also help you organise your working holiday visa and travel arrangements. If you are ready to apply or want further information about this position, click Apply Now & enter your details.
We look forward to hearing from you & helping you get to work as a Storyteller in Hong Kong.