Live in Nanny
Start Date: Year Round
Length of Employment: 9-12 months
Employer: Heavenly Au Pairs & Nannies
These roles requires a kind person to live with a family in the UK & help care for their children and some light household duties.
Job descriptions will vary from family to family, if successful in your application, you will receive suitably matched detailed family profiles via email for you to review and express an interest in.
The unique matching process facilitated by Heavenly Au Pairs & Nannies means you are an integral part of the matching process. You and the family get the final say in who you work with! You will meet them via Skype and only once you are happy with your chosen family is your placement confirmed and a contract is drawn up for you and your host family to sign. This gives both parties reassurance and a clear outline of what is expected of you working as an Au Pair/ Nanny within the host family. The contract clearly states your duties, time on, time off, pay & benefits.
You’ve got nothing to lose and loads to gain! There are no fees and the matching process is completed from the comfort of your own home. You can apply up to 3-6 months in advance so you’ve got lots of time to confirm your placement, get your UK Working Holiday Visa & book your flight in time for your start date.
Pay and Other Benefits
- Weekly pay ranges from £80 – £400. The amount varies depending on your role and hours worked.
- Au Pair is 25-35 hrs per week, whereas Nanny, Junior Nanny and Elderly Companion positions are usually longer hours and higher pay.
- Free accommodation: your own private room in a comfortable and well equipped home
- Free meals
- 4 weeks annual holiday, plus 8 days national holidays (which usually fall on a Monday)
- Invites to social events organised by Heavenly Au Pairs & Nannies
- Introduction to other young people working with Heavenly Au Pairs & Nannies to make local friends quickly
- On going support provided by Heavenly Au Pairs & Nannies
Heavenly Au Pairs & Nannies offer live-in, short and long term Nanny, Au Pair, Mother’s Help and Elderly Companion/Home Help positions with good families in and around London & throughout the UK. They are BAPAA and IAPA members. Their bespoke service is free for applicants.
Note: Heavenly Au Pairs & Nannies is an Agency, not an employer. Their role is to place you with a suitable family and to ensure your placement runs smoothly. You will be paid directly from your host family. All families are screened before being accepted as a Heavenly Au Pairs & Nannies host / employing family
- Clean police check
- Previous experience (child care worker, babysitting, tutoring, caring for young sibling etc)
- Must have good verifiable references
- Enjoy being with children
- Have some housework experience
- Available to work for a minimum 9 months, 12 months preferred
- Eligible to work in the UK (2 Year Working Holiday Visa, Ancestry Visa or British Passport)
If you fit the above eligibility criteria, click apply now and follow the links.
Successful candidates are supported by Under31, STA Travel and Heavenly Au Pairs to prepare for your departure. The Nanny UK Working Holiday Package includes everything you need to plan, depart, arrive and start work in your new position. We provide endless support to ensure you are never alone on your Working Holiday Journey pre and post departure 🙂
Costs It is absolutely free to apply for any Under31 Working Holiday Job. Only if you are successful do you need to purchase your Working Holiday Package which includes everything you need to get to work in this job. The UK Nanny Working Holiday Package costs $2’500 and includes: Not Included: Upgrades: We look forward to helping you get to work in the UK as a Live in Nanny with a fantastic host family in the UK.
It is absolutely free to apply for any Under31 Working Holiday Job. Only if you are successful do you need to purchase your Working Holiday Package which includes everything you need to get to work in this job.
The UK Nanny Working Holiday Package costs $2’500 and includes:
We look forward to helping you get to work in the UK as a Live in Nanny with a fantastic host family in the UK.