France Working Holiday Visa
Dreaming of spending a summer, six months or maybe even a full year in Europe? Apply for a 1 year French Working Holiday Visa with Under31 and immerse yourself in the culture, beauty and style of France.
Why choose Under31?
Under31 are experts in visa applications for France. We process visa applications daily and are on top of the latest changes across the French Embassies.
There are a long list of reasons why the French Embassies may not approve your visa. If your application is not presented correctly it may be rejected.
We have worked long and hard to ensure that we can support you to get your application done right the first time, without wasting time or money. Our job is to ensure you fit well within the guidelines so that your application is approved quickly and without a hitch!
We are so confident in our abilities that we will refund the Visa Service Fee if your visa is not approved. Conditions Apply.
Note: Under31 Visa Service Fees do not include the French Consulate Working Holiday Visa Fee
Visa Application Process
- Confirm you meet eligibility requirements and complete below form
- Pay $185 AUD Under31 Visa Service Fee via PayPal
- Complete visa application form
- We will review and submit your application. We will even organise your visa appointment for you!
- Attend visa appointment and wait for visa approval
- Celebrate your visa approval and set off on the journey of a lifetime in France!
- I am an Aussie or Kiwi passport holder
- I am aged 18-30 (inclusive)
- I have not previously held the French Working Holiday Visa
- I do not have significant criminal convictions
- I have $5,000 in savings
- I am ready to travel to France within the next 1-5 months
Still have questions?
Have all your questions answered during a Visa Consultation with an Under31 Visa Expert. Find out more here.