Italy Working Holiday Visa
Wouldn’t you love to spend a summer, six months or maybe even a full year in Europe? Apply for an Italy Working Holiday Visa with Under31 and you’ll be experiencing La Dolce Vita for yourself before you know it.
Why choose Under31?
Under31 are experts in visa applications for Italy. We process visa applications daily and are on top of the latest changes across the Italian Embassies.
The Italian Embassies across Australia are notoriously strict, and each Italian embassy across Australia has their own visa rules. If your application is not presented correctly it may be rejected.
We have worked long and hard to ensure that we can support you to get your application done right the first time, without wasting time or money. Our job is to ensure you fit well within the guidelines so that your application is approved quickly and without a hitch!
We are so confident in our abilities that we will refund the Visa Service Fee if your visa is not approved. Conditions Apply.
Note: Under31 Visa Service Fees do not include the Italian Consulate Working Holiday Visa Fee.
Visa Application Process
- Confirm you meet eligibility requirements and complete eligibility form
- Pay $185 AUD Under31 Visa Service Fee via PayPal
- Complete visa application form
- We will review and submit your application. We will even organise your visa appointment for you!
- Attend visa appointment and wait for visa approval
- Celebrate your visa approval and set off on the journey of a lifetime in Italy!
- I am an Aussie or Kiwi passport holder
- I am aged 18-30 (inclusive)
- I have not previously held the Italian Working Holiday Visa
- I do not have significant criminal convictions
- I have $15,000 in savings
- I am ready to travel to Italy within the next 1-5 months
Still have questions?
Have all your questions answered during a Visa Consultation with an Under31 Visa Expert. Find out more here.