UK Ancestry Visa
If one of your grandparents was born in the UK, you may be eligible for the 5 year UK Ancestry Visa. Under31 can help you every step of the way to successfully apply for the visa.
Why choose Under31?
Under31 are experts in visa applications for the UK. We have been working with the UK Visa system for over 7 years, during this time we’ve seen many changes, both good and challenging!
Armed with this information and years of experience, our visa service provides you with exactly the right information and support to successfully obtain your UK Ancestry Visa.
It’s essential that your application is submitted your application in the right way, within the correct time frame, and with accurate support documents.
We will ensure your application done right the first time, without wasting time or money. Our job is to ensure you fit well within the guidelines so that your application is approved without a hitch!
We are so confident in our abilities that we will refund the Visa Service Fee if your visa is not approved. Conditions Apply.
Note: Under31 Visa Service Fees do not include the UK Visa & Immigration Fees.
Visa Application Process
- Confirm you meet eligibility requirements and complete below form
- Pay $185 Under31 Visa Service Fee via PayPal
- Complete visa application form
- We will review and submit your application. We will even organise your visa appointment for you!
- Attend visa appointment and wait for visa approval
- Celebrate your visa approval and set off on the journey of a lifetime in the UK!
- I am an Aussie or Kiwi passport holder
- I don’t have any dependents
- I have a grandparent born in the UK, and can provide birth certificates proving my ancestral link
- I have $4,000 in savings
- I am ready to travel to the UK within the next 1-4 months
Still have questions?
Have all your questions answered during a Visa Consultation with an Under31 Visa Expert. Find out more here.